Friday, February 02, 2007

Winter was here!

The weather forecasters here in South Carolina threaten us with snow several times a year but we usually only get snow once every winter or two. This time they were right. Yesterday morning, while I was sleeping soundly, Sarah got up to get ready for work and found that our subdivision had become a little "winter wonderland." She promptly came running into the bedroom and scared the living daylights out of me (it wasn't too hard because daylight hadn't even come yet) and told me I had to come look outside.

Well, needless to say, it was quite pretty. One snowfall a year is enough for me but I did enjoy it while it lasted. Carina was a little hesitant to go out in it but she followed me out into the snow and started rolling in it.

By 8:00am the snow had turned to rain and most of the snow is already gone. That's the way it goes in the South. Winter came yesterday. Spring came today.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing that would have been better is if we didn't have to work!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home