Saturday, August 12, 2006

Saturday

Although technically I should have two out of every three Saturdays off, it seems that Sarah and I never have a day off together. Today I got home at 8:15 and we were able to spend the whole day together.

Sarah spent the morning (and part of last night) painting the main bathroom. Up until now it had only been primer. I rehung the mirror this evening and finally hung the lighthouse picture that Lianna painted. The African picture that she painted is now hanging in our bedroom along with the other African pictures (which are of a lesser quality).


We also hung some pictures in the dining room as well as some decorative bowls that were given to us as a wedding gift.

This afternoon and evening I spent several hours making tiramisu from a recipe book that Sarah has called "Chocolate: Cooking with the World's Best Ingredient." It is very rich but very good; Sarah didn't like it because of the strong coffee taste.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Cordeiro's said...

I like your house! Get a front pictures of it on here. You guys worked so hard... Congrats. Tell Sarah hi for me!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home