Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Stayin' on Sarah's Good Side

The last room to have its flooring installed was the laundry room. I laid the tile today and will grout it on Thursday when I return from work. I actually enjoy laying tile; the mortar is not as messy as the adhesive used for the wood floors and tile goes down much faster. I had been putting this off for a while but finally got it out of the way today.

The color of the laundry room was not what we intended it to be. It will be repainted soon to a more mellow color.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lana said...

Well, your laundry room sure is "cheery". ;-) I hope you have an awesome night at Post 3. Stay safe and try not to work too hard. :-)

10:39 PM  
Blogger Sam Tardif said...

Hopefully "more mellow" means "less yellow"

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home