Saturday, March 25, 2006

Miscommunication, Part 2

You may have read my story about buying the lawnmower bagger from the guy who lived "in" Fountain Inn. If you haven't, click here: http://rwales-medic.blogspot.com/2006/03/miscommunication.html

Well, the story seems to have come to a conclusion today. Nine days after I advertised the Craftsman bagger in the classifieds a man came by and traded baggers with me. While my new bagger still is not exactly the right one, it appears that I will not need a welder to adapt it to my lawnmower. Tin snips, a drill, several extra bolts, and a lot of prayer . . . yes, but a welder, no.

He also saw some walkway stepping stones that Sarah had dug out of the lawn; they were leaning up against the front step. I told him he could take them if he wanted and he gladly obliged. I tried to think of ways to get him to take my scrap pile out of the back yard, but I was not creative enough to think of a logical sounding sales pitch. I guess I'll have to dispose of it myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home