Sunday, March 12, 2006

Spring!


It is a beautiful Sunday afternoon here in SC. The sun is shining with a slight breeze; it is 81 degrees outside. Without a doubt, spring is here.

I worked yesterday and got off this morning at 8:00. We had a very busy night last night and I didn't get any sleep. As soon as I got home I climbed into bed and fell fast asleep.

My wife went to church and then snuck back into the house without waking me (after last night she probably could have announced her presence with fireworks and I wouldn't have been the wiser). She cooked lunch and set up a wonderful picnic for us in the back yard.

I had a very enjoyable meal of chicken and rice with a broccoli and cheese sauce. The atmosphere was complemented well with the wonderful scent from my neighbor's magnolia tree. Carina provided the entertainment.

1 Comments:

Blogger mommmydeb said...

Wait ! How can it be spring? You haven't had mud season yet!

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home