Saturday, March 25, 2006

Uno, Phase 10, Dutch Blitz, and Split

Last night Sarah and I had Joe and JoAnna Reese over for dinner and games. They have been in the area job hunting for the last week as they prepare to move down this summer from Illinois. We had a great time. For dinner I made chicken breasts stuffed with ham, mozzarella and a spinach and artichoke mix. The chicken was baked with alfredo sauce and served over pasta (My parents were at Olive Garden tonight so I have to make it sound better that what they ate). We had chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream for dessert.

After dinner we played almost every card game that Sarah and I own including Uno, Phase 10, Dutch Blitz, and Split. It was a very enjoyable time reminiscing about the good 'ole days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home