Saturday, June 09, 2007

Roasting Marshmallows



I was unable to post this until now for fear of repercussions; names have been omitted to protect the guilty. Last October, one of my coworkers at my former part time job told me that she had always wanted to roast marshmallows at the Piedmont Natural Gas building in downtown Greenville. To make the point that it is a gas company, the water fountain has flames coming out of the top of it.

So in March I was again scheduled to work with this coworker, who will remain unnamed for her safety and job security, and I brought along a long stick and she brought some marshmallows. At about 3:00 in the morning we took turns roasting some marshmallows over the flame.

I know, I know. The first rule in rulebreaking is "If you ever break the rules, don't take pictures of yourself breaking the rules." I am aware. I should point out that in spite of the enormous policy book that we had, it did not mention anything about roasting marshmallows over flaming fountains in it.

Well, I quit my job with that service so I thought I would post this picture. The marshmallows were good by the way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leon said...

Ha-ha-ha...

7:22 AM  
Blogger jacobW said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home